Tuesday, April 2, 2019

The TMI Blogger Tag

So, I wasn't tagged by Katelyn to do this...but I love talking about myself so I'm going to try my hand at the TMI tag. So whether you are new to me and my blog, or you've been here a while, this is an updated 'About Me' post so to speak.

Let's get started!


How old are you?
21 (very close to 22)

How tall are you?
5' to 5'1" depending on the nurse

Which Hogwarts house are you in?
I took the quiz on Pottermore a while ago and was placed in Ravenclaw, and everything I've learned since then only confirms it more.

Any piercings/tattoos?
I have earrings, and two tattoos. Gemini symbol on the back of my left shoulder and the newest one is a black cat on the back my right calf (a sister tattoo with my twin who has a white one on her left calf). I want to get more tattoos though!

What place do you want to visit?
oh so many places. Let's do the top 5: France, Greece, Morocco, Korea, and Japan. I'm going to be visiting Canada very soon which is why that is not in this list.

Who are you favorite bands/groups?
*I'm going to include singular artists here* Pentatonix, Paramore, Halsey, Christina Perri, Evanescence, Rita Ora, and Little Mix.

What was the last song you listened to?
RBB (Really Bad Boy) by Red Velvet (my favorite K-pop group also)

What is your favorite TV show?
Sleepy Hollow, The Librarians, Law & Order S.V.U., Forensic Files, and The Curse of Oak Island. I know three of these were cancelled/ended but I still love them.

What is your favorite movie? 
How can I pick just one!? Here are some of them: The Last Unicorn, Beauty and the Beast, The Longest Yard (newest one), Thor: Ragnarok, and Anastasia. There are so many more but I'll just stop here.

Who is your favorite actor?
Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, James Spader (because of his voice), and Mark Hamill.

Who is your favorite actress?
Brie Larson, Carrie Fisher (love you space mom), Daisy Ridley, Elizabeth Olsen, Kiera Knightly, and Kristen Stewart.

Favorite author?
Julie Kagawa, J.R.R. Tolkien, Edgar Allan Poe, and Sarah Glenn Marsh.

Ebooks--yes or no?
Yes, as long as I can read it I like it.

What was the last book you read? 
Maria Chapdelaine by Louis Hémon.

What book are you currently reading?
The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell

What is the book you're going to read next?
Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa

What is the number one book on your wish list?
Song of the Dead by Sarah Glenn Marsh

What is your favorite book?
Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins, Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa, The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, and The Host by Stephenie Meyer.

Which is your favorite book-to-film adaptation?
Catching Fire. I felt that (after the Hunger Games movie) it was so well done. Following what Gary Ross did with the first movie and going off what happened in the book Francis Lawrence did such a wonderful job catching emotion and the drama of it all.

Who is your all-time favorite book character?
Katniss Everdeen and Meredy Crowther.

Who is your book boyfriend/girlfriend/fictional crush?
Meredy Crowther, Rowan (Iron Fey), Peeta Mellark, Rey (Star Wars), and Carol Danvers.

Do you prefer books with female or male protagonist?
I don't really mind either, but I am usually drawn towards female or split POV books.

If you hated reading, what would you be doing instead?
Probably singing, or constantly doing colorguard because that's my favorite physical activity.

What do you do when someone tells you reading is boring?
My go to phrase whenever someone has an opinion that they give (and a lot of people say a differing one to try and get a rise out of someone) is "It's not for everyone."

Going outside being active or staying in and reading a book?
Staying in. I'm not that active so I like to stay inside as much as I can.

Where do you prefer to read?
If I'm home I like to read in my room or on the couch. At school I like to read in my room because it brings a sense of comfort.

Which do you enjoy reading more--negative reviews or positive reviews?
I like to read both of them. I read the positive reviews to get a sense of what others like about the book and what's good, and the negative ones to see if there's anything in the books that I might not like personally to see if I should read the book.

What is your favorite book quote?
I don't honestly keep track of a lot of these. I do have saved quotes on my Goodreads profile, but for some reason I don't remember or write down many quotes from books that I read.

This was fun to do (while ignoring my homework at the same time, oh no). Do we have any of the same opinions or favorites? Let me know! I'd love to chat with you all.

À bientôt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barkskins by Annie Proulx

So this book was given to me by my French advisor as a gift before my graduation, and I was so excited to start it that I added it to my T...