Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Monica Abroad: The Beginnings

I have always had the idea of making a series (both on here and my YouTube) that showcases my travels. While my blog would hold more of the instructional items and history of the trip, my videos would be more of the fun that I had. I've had this type of material planned since I had tried to study abroad in France, and I always wanted to call it 'Monica Abroad' because I thought it was funny (and I still do).

And with my VERY close class trip to Quebec coming up, I thought I would start with this wonderful series. I'll only be gone for a weekend so I'll fit it all into one blog post and one video, but I'm so excited. This will be my first time out of the country, and I'll be traveling to a spot I've been learning in class and somewhere I've been interested in seeing since I was a freshman in high school.

We have our locations picked as well that we are going to do, so I'll have to make a list of places to see the next time I go, because I will not go to Quebec only once in my life.

Before I post my first 'Monica Abroad' post, I'll have to figure out how I want to title the series, so if you have any suggestions let me know!

I plan to travel so much more in my life, this is only the first step before I leap into life.

Well, now I'm on to finish all my homework, do my laundry, go to work and make a poster for an event, and pack what I'll need for the weekend.

À bientôt!

Photo/GIF creds: Quebec City, suitcases, goodbye wave,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barkskins by Annie Proulx

So this book was given to me by my French advisor as a gift before my graduation, and I was so excited to start it that I added it to my T...