Monday, March 11, 2019

10 Characters I’d Switch Places With (Just For A Day)

I saw Amber from The Literary Pheonix do this post, and I thought it would be fun to try myself! (Also check out Amber's posts she posts so many fun things and great reviews)

As a reader, I find myself connecting to characters all the time. But would I ever want to trade places with them for a day? Well, some of them I would, and I'll tell you why!


Odessa
Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
One of the first characters I really fell in love with as a person, because she was so close to me. I just want to live in her world and experience the other side once.

Meredy
Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh
I love the magic of being able to control an animal and work with them, I want the BEAR! I can't wait to see more of them both in Song of the Dead!

Meghan Chase
Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
I think the fact that she has a mix of Iron and Summer glamour is really cool and interesting, but I wouldn't want to get mixed up in all the danger, just a day in the life of the child of Oberon, please.

Gandalf
The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien
He doesn't come into contact with the spiders in the books...also I want to do magic.

Wanda/Melanie
The Host by Stephenie Meyer
The concept and the underground world always intrigued me. I think it'd be fun to talk to a voice in my head that wasn't just my thoughts too.

Esme Cullen
Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
Her motherly instinct and family are amazing, also the chance to be a vampire...YES PLEASE!

Clary Fray
Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
I want her ability to make runes that aren't in the book, and I've also always wanted to be a red-head as well.

Effie Trinket
Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
Just think of the OUTFITS that I could wear. Also, I definitely like the movie version of Effie slightly more than the book one (because she didn't just vanish) so I want to be both.

Wisteria "Wisty" Allgood
Witch and Wizard series by James Patterson (and others)
As the series that got me into reading, of course, I would pick someone as amazing as Wisty. She can burst into FLAMES and uses a drumstick as a wand. Sooooo, I like her.

Ember Hill
Talon series by Julie Kagawa
One, she is a twin (I forget if she is the younger one or not). Two, I want to shapeshift into a dragon and travel all over the world with Riley.


There are other characters that I'd want to switch places with, but these are the current top ten in my mind. What are yours?

À bientôt!

Photo/GIF creds: all book covers from Goodreads (my canva edit to connect them),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barkskins by Annie Proulx

So this book was given to me by my French advisor as a gift before my graduation, and I was so excited to start it that I added it to my T...