Thursday, September 27, 2018

Book Blogger Confessions!

So I recently saw this post by Nose Stuck In A Book and wanted to try it out. I love trying new bookish tags. I also like diving deep into my feelings about books, so let's go!
1. Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
I don't fully remember the name of the book but the last book that I did not finish was last year and it just didn't interest me. The summary on the back did, but starting the book I just didn't like it, or the writing style. (I didn't save it in my Goodreads so I can't find it, sorry!)

2. Which book is your guilty pleasure?
I don't feel guilty for reading anything that I own, but I'll just say Twilight because of it's hate. I love the series and you can pry it from my cold, sparkly hands.

3. Which book do you love to hate?
I don't know if I have a book that I love to hate. I think I only read books that I do like, and anything else is just...I don't read it again or just don't talk about it. Maybe Moby Dick and For Whom the Bell Tolls. I read them both and didn't like them.

4. Which book would you throw into the sea?
Anything by Hemingway, I very much dislike him. For Whom the Bell YEETS!
Also Moby Dick, let the whales eat it.

5. Which book have you read the most?
I have three books that I have read twice (I have so many books that I don't have time to read some more than twice). They are Witch & Wizard by James Patterson, The Iron King by Julie Kagawa, and The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien.

6. Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
I liked him at first, but none of John Green's other books interest me, or the same with James Patterson. Currently I only really love the Witch & Wizard series by him (and other authors) and have all of those books on my shelves.

7. Which book could you not live without?
Oh, I can't even tell you what book this would be. All my Julie Kagawa and Tolkien books have to stay. I need to keep those. I guess if I had to chose which books to keep I'd do those.

8. Which book made you the angriest?

The angriest? I don't think I've ever been mad at a book, maybe disappointed if the book wasn't that great if it had a lot of hype.

NO WAIT! It was Allegiant. Because of all the damn serums this world had, they don't have a resurrection one! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? #RIPTris

9. Which book made you cry the most?


The Host by Stephanie Meyer. It was only towards the end though when I thought Wanda was gone. I was so sad I was tearing up at my aunt's house. I keep hearing rumors that there will be more of the Host series but so far nothing. @ Meyer: PLEASE I WAIT

10. Which book cover do you hate the most?

I'd have to say that the cover that I hate the most is my cover for "Witch & Wizard: The Kiss" because it's different from the other four books. The first three and the fifth one (in my collection) have a letter on fire, and The Kiss has a face, which is supposed to be Wisty. For a while I couldn't even find a cover with a 'K' on fire and then like two years later it appeared, and only in paperback so it would mess up my book type if I got it unless i repurchase the WHOLE series...

So, those are my book confessions. I guess I haven't read too many books that I dislike or hate, but I have read some, haha. I still have more books to read this year, and there will never be a shortage of books to read.

If you also want to do this Book Confessions let me know! I'd love to read yours. Also let me know below if you agree or disagree with any of my confessions. It's always great if others agree with you.

À bientôt!

Photo/Gif creds: Twilight, The Iron King, W&W covers, The Host

No comments:

Post a Comment

Barkskins by Annie Proulx

So this book was given to me by my French advisor as a gift before my graduation, and I was so excited to start it that I added it to my T...