Tuesday, April 24, 2018

MY FIRST EVER PAGE HABIT BOX!

So, I got an email one day about a big sale going through Page Habit (or more specifically Quarterly) that a lot of their older boxes were on sale for a way lower price. I looked around at the older boxes that they were selling and thought about getting one. There was one in particular that I really wanted, so I looked more into it on Goodreads. I found out the character is bisexual just like me, so I purchased it.

I got the box about two weeks later. I was so excited to pick the box up at my university mail center, and walked home with it with a large smile on my face. The next day I recorded a video showing everything, so if you want to see me being weird you can always check that out.


The book! It was so pretty in person the photo on the left does not do it justice. I am still trying to get the handle on bookstagram photos, and trying to find my own style.

And all the books from Page Habit come with annotations from the author, and in the photo the right, you can see the small note from the author about them! I can't wait to read about Sarah's journey with this book.

Now, for all the gifts that came with the book!

Tree-friendly pencils for all your note-taking needs! Even comes with a strip of sandpaper to sharpen them!

 A tiny metal bookmark. The small photo is of a library scene with many books and a ladder to reach high up. I don't even know if I'll ever use this, it's too cute! I might just display it on my shelf for a while.

A small enamel pin of a comic book! I didn't think I'd like something like this when I was younger, but now I love the pastels and I can't wait to make a larger collection of pins.

A cute little Time Traveler patch! I haven't had a patch since I was in Girl Scouts, so I think I need to go shopping for a nice jean jacket to start my wonderful new collection. I can't wait to be all patched and pinned up.

STRING LIGHTS! These are something I've wanted to have a while now. They are great for photos and just look wonderful in your home. I'll have to hide them from my cat or hang them up high though, Tucker likes to bite things that you love. Good thing that he's cute.

This was the second reason I decided to buy the Page Habit box. This cute little pillowcase! It looks like one of those due date slips in library books and I can't wait to show it off to anyone who comes into my room. 'HI YES HELLO I LIKE BOOKS'

The small gift inside the box. I didn't know what this would be, but now I'm happy about it. I don't know what I'm going to write on the keychain, and I want to take some time to really put the right words on there. Maybe find my favorite vine quote because Vine has never died in my heart. (or my YouTube history)


THAT'S IT! THE WHOLE BOX! I can't wait to start reading the book and using all of my little items. 

À bientôt!

Photo creds: all are my photos that I took on my phone.

2 comments:

  1. I love subscription boxes!! I'd get more if it didn't cost so much to ship here.

    I hope you enjoy the book as much as you enjoy the box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And if they didn't cost so much each month I would get that subscription and not just a sale box, haha. But I'm so excited to read this book!

      Delete

Barkskins by Annie Proulx

So this book was given to me by my French advisor as a gift before my graduation, and I was so excited to start it that I added it to my T...